SEARCHING FOR WATERPROOF BATHROOM FLOORING THAT IS BOTH SAFE AND STYLISH? WE’VE GOT SOLUTIONS TO MEET YOUR BUDGET!
Are you planning to renovate or remodel your bathroom? We know you want a fresh look that complements your style and personality, but don’t overlook the importance of installing waterproof bathroom flooring. Safety is the most important thing to consider when choosing waterproof bathroom flooring. We’ve compiled a list of recommended waterproof flooring that is attractive, durable and safe for your bathroom.
- If you have small children who enjoy splashing in the tub, you may want to consider rubber floor tiles, they are non-porous, durable, easy to care for, and softer than most flooring options.
- Older adults prefer waterproof bathroom flooring that is slip-resistant and soft enough to cushion any fall. Consider waterproof vinyl flooring because it’s available in a variety of slip-resistant textures such as pebbles, stone, or wood. Rubber tiles are soft, but can become quite slippery when wet.
- Waterproof porcelain tiles are an elegant choice for waterproof bathroom flooring as they are durable, stain-resistant, and low maintenance While the cost of porcelain is higher, they can last a lifetime with proper care.
- Waterproof ceramic tiles are similar to porcelain but have a few variations. Glazed ceramic tiles have a protective layer over the tiles to make it waterproof. According to a survey by the National Kitchen and Bath Association, 83% of designers prefer ceramic tile because of its versatility. Ceramic tiles are a great option for both bathrooms and kitchens. They are durable, easy to clean, and long-lasting.
- Waterproof laminate flooring is another bathroom flooring option. While technology has helped to make laminate 100% waterproof, the colors and styles available are more limited than other flooring options. The good news is that with waterproof laminate, there’s no need to lay down an additional moisture barrier.
Need Help with Your Waterproof Bathroom Flooring?
Still not sure what the best waterproof bathroom flooring option is for your home? Now’s the time to discover how Floor Coverings International can help with your project. We have over 20 years of flooring experience. Our expert design associates will help you select the best waterproof bathroom flooring for your home with our mobile showroom. The best part is that we guarantee all of our flooring installations!
New Jersey: 888-392-6188 Pennsylvania: 215-757-3377 Vermont: 802-891-4086
Related Tags: Waterproof Bathroom Flooring | Waterproof Bathroom Floorings