WANT A DURABLE, ECO-FRIENDLY FLOOR? CHECK OUT RUBBER LAMINATE FLOORING!
Both business owners and homeowners increasingly want flooring that is durable, easy to install, low-maintenance, and eco-friendly. While that may seem like a tall order, many customers are turning to a familiar yet unlikely place to meet their standards: rubber. Rubber laminate flooring has become an increasingly popular style of flooring in both commercial spaces and residential homes. The experts at Floor Coverings International already know the benefits of rubber; find out for yourself how rubber laminate flooring could be the right choice for you.
The Advantages of Rubber Laminate Flooring
Rubber laminate flooring provides many benefits for any home or business:
- Durable – According to The Spruce, rubber is an extremely durable flooring option. A floor made with rubber can last for decades if properly cared for, making it an ideal choice for both residential and commercial flooring.
- Eco-friendly – According to Green Home Guide, rubber is an environmentally-friendly choice for consumers who want to reduce their environmental footprint. Many rubber laminate floors are made from recycled materials, and natural rubber is taken from trees using environmentally responsible and sustainable methods.
- Water-resistant – Water resistance is an increasingly important issue for customers, and rubber laminate flooring has high marks for being highly resistant to water damage. This makes it an attractive alternative to hardwood flooring, which can warp when exposed to moisture.
- Easy to Clean – Because it is water-resistant, rubber flooring is easy to clean when there is a spill. The material is resistant to staining, and in most cases, daily maintenance is quick and easy. This makes home rubber flooring an ideal choice for residential properties, especially those with families.
- Quiet – One of the biggest advantages customers cite with their rubber laminate floors is how quiet they are. Rubber is a material that naturally absorbs sound, meaning things like high-heeled shoes and dropped items don’t make nearly as much noise as they would on a typical hardwood floor.
- Stylish – For a long time, rubber laminate flooring options were limited in terms of style. This turned many consumers off to this type of flooring. But today, there are many types of colors and textures to choose from, making rubber laminate floors a viable option for style-conscious customers. Floor Coverings International offers many flooring options to suit any style preference!
Installation of Rubber Laminate Floors
In addition to all of the benefits that come with rubber materials, rubber laminate floors are easy to install. According to the International Association of Certified Home Inspectors, there are three main ways to attach rubber flooring:
- Loose-lay – You can use double-sided carpet tape to attach your floor to a clean, smooth flooring material.
- Glue – Rubber flooring can be glued down to a subfloor. Rubber laminate floors that are attached this way tend to stay in place and are very durable.
- Interlocking – This method attaches the flooring by dividing it into tiles. The tiles lock into each other along pre-cut grooves. Installation with this method is convenient because it does not require any glue or tape.
If you’re looking for a cost-effective flooring option with all of the above benefits, rubber laminate flooring may be the right choice for you. Contact us today to discover how Floor Coverings International can bring you the best rubber laminate flooring!
New Jersey: 856-283-4588
We look forward to hearing from you!