Get Rid of Those Dingy Old Carpets and Get a Fabulous New Carpet for your Bedrooms
Looking to upgrade those dingy old carpets in your bedrooms, Don’t know where to start? Well, with the help of Debbie Gartner, known as “The Flooring Girl”, we can help steer you in the right direction. According to her blog “2015 Carpet Trends” she gives her market expertise with some great suggestions to help you in your search for installing flooring in a bedroom.
CHECK OUT THESE 7 TOP TRENDS IN 2015 FOR INSTALLING FLOORING IN A BEDROOM
According to her blog, The Flooring Girl points out 7 top trends in carpeting:
- Neutral colors (grays and taupes) to provide a canvas for other accents, muted blues and teals that provide soothing look, and earthy greens that represent renewal and growth.
- Patterned and textured loop carpets that are stylish and popular and minimize vacuum marks and reduce appearance of dirt.
- Pet Resistant Carpeting that can help withstand stains and wear and tear.
- Carpet runners and area rugs are becoming popular and provide safety as well as reduce noise and addclass.
- Environmentally friendly carpet like wool, recyclable nylon, or other natural fibers that can feel great and also can be helpful for allergies.
- Super soft carpets are in higher demand that have nylon but can feel like plush wool but without the expense.
- Nostalgic, fluffy and vintage carpets (for area rugs ONLY) that provide focal points and great contrast.
LET US MAKE YOUR BEDROOM FLOORING INSTALLATION A BREEZE
At Floor Coverings International Cherry Hill, we are the premier flooring company serving South Jersey, Eastern PA, and Vermont, and can walk you through the process and get you that dream carpeting you are looking for! Installing flooring in a bedroom has never been so easy, in just 3 easy steps!
- Schedule a free in-home Design Consultation with one of our experts. Browse our Mobile Showroom as we measure your floors, help you choose flooring, and provide estimates.
- Review our financing options with your Design Associate and make your final decision.
- Your flooring arrives and installation begins. We treat your home as our own as we clean up and carefully replace your furniture. We don’t just doing a quick and dirty job, we make sure to get the job done right and leave your place better than we found it!
Don’t wait another moment while you are planning on installing flooring in a bedroom, and team up with the premier area flooring company today! Contact us today online or at 888-915-2511 to get started!