YOU WON’T WANT TO MISS THIS GREAT ADVICE FROM FLOORING EXPERTS
We’ve also compiled together some great tips and suggestions from Joseph Lewitin of About.com in his great article “Residential Flooring Advice.” Below we’ve outlined some of the great takeaways. And FCI Cherry Hill can walk you through the process and even set up an in-home consultation!
5 HOT TIPS TO CONSIDER LOOKING FOR THE BEST OPTIONS FOR FLOORS
- Safety: Traction is one of the most important things to consider. For example, slippery flooring options may look nice and sleek, but may be prone to accidents. Hardness can be a safety concern too. Ceramic, stone, and tile are very durable but you may consider carpet, cork, or rubber flooring for softer and less slippery options.
- Health Risks: You may not realize it, but some flooring types have been known to have some health risks. For example, some low-grade inexpensive vinyls have been known to carry bad chemicals when installed. But with FCI Cherry Hill, you won’t need to worry! We only carry the best flooring options and are concerned about your safety. Also, regular cleaning decreases health risks, especially for porous or carpet floors.
- Aesthetic Appeal: Your next flooring choices will be with you for many years. So choose options that look great and will keep you happy for years to come! Really take time to consider the long-term. Hardwood and stone can be timeless, and there are also some really great tile and plank options that can be catered to your liking. Check out FCI’s many great options; we are confident you will find something you love!
- Functionality: You want your floors to fit what your home needs! And that can change from room to room. Consider what you will need for the long term and how you can maintain your floors and keep them clean, and that will help your decision process.
- Cost Concerns: Consider the total cost, including parts and labor, and also how it will factor into your long term finances. Stronger, more durable floors may cost more upfront but may cost less over time since they may not need to be replaced as frequently.
But you don’t need to do this alone! For more information on the best flooring options or to schedule a consultation, please call us today!
New Jersey: 888-912-7353
We look forward to hearing from you!
Best Flooring Options | Best Options for Floors