If you are responsible for installing flooring in a building near Mt. Holly, you’ll want to know what not to do beforehand. Flooring installation is a big project, and if not done correctly, you could wind up wasting time and money. Let’s examine 3 crucial missteps to avoid before flooring installation begins.
- Not planning ahead. Proper floor installation takes time and if you are installing hardwood flooring you should plan to allow additional time for the refinishing before moving furniture into the building.
- Hiring the cheapest installation team. Let’s face it, most of us will request 3 or 4 estimates and choose the cheapest contractor or installation team. This is a big mistake because cheap does not equal quality. If you want the flooring installation done correctly the first time, make sure you check references and ask friends for referrals.
- Buying the cheapest materials. We said it before, and we’ll say it again cheap cost does not equal a quality material. It’s essential to consider what each area of the building will be used for, commercial kitchens require different flooring than a health care facility or office buildings.
Installing Flooring In A Building Near Mt. Holly Doesn’t Have To Be A Headache
At FCI our goal is to ensure that installing flooring in a building near Mt. Holly is done efficiently. Advantages of working with FCI are:
- Free on-site consultation with our Design Experts
- Access our commercial mobile showroom for convenience
- Consistent communication with regards to installation timelines
- Financing options
- Our flooring experts are available mornings, afternoons, evenings and even weekends!
For more information about installing wood flooring or to schedule a consultation, please call us today!
New Jersey: 856-616-9566 Pennsylvania: 215-757-3377 Vermont: 802-891-9264
We look forward to hearing from you!